Monday, August 20, 2007

Middle

I am not sure that I particularly like the direction in which Kindred is heading. To me, it does not seem that any good can come out of the Dana's current situations. Also, I was hoping that more of my questions would be answered. Why is Dana dragged back and forth throughout time? Why does Rufus need saving? Surely every boy who puts himself into danger does not have a futuristic relative come save him. I mainly want to know why Dana was chosen. In some cases, I am sure that she would much rather give up than be put through different obstacles and trials. I had kind of hoped that Dana would mainly be on the side of Rufus' life helping him, and not actually in it. Of course, I would imagine that it would lead to a very boring book. In any case, I mainly just feel sorry for Dana. She does not have the choice of when she time travels. No one should be forced to live with this unfairness.

No comments: