Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Introduction

hello
My name is Rebecca. I live in Lancaster, CA where you can be baked alive if you dare step outside.
I'm the youngest of three kids and the only girl. Both my brothers are in college and are graduating this year. I'm 17 right now but in two weeks exactly i will be legal, an event I'm looking forward too and dreading.
We have a dumb dog, chickens and a tortoise , all of which are more my mom's than mine.
I'm planning on majoring in political science with a minor in international studies but i have no idea what I'm actually going to do career wise. I used to want to be a teacher but then I realized a good teacher is far more flexible and patient than I. As you might have guessed, I'm very stubborn and have strong convictions about most thing especially political and moral issues.

I'm an avid reader and a professional procrastinator. That is me in a blog

2 comments:

hermance said...

Welcome to the blog and to SU, Rebecca! What kind of books do you generally read? And how do you feel about moving to TX?

Rebecca said...

I generally read sci-fi and fantasy with the sprinkling of historical romance.
I'm nervous and excited