Monday, August 20, 2007

Introductions

Hey everyone.

For those of y0u that don't know, my name is Brandon Ramirez. I'm proud to say that I come from Lubbock, Texas (please note the extreme sarcasm). I was born on October 28th, 1988, thus making me 18 years old. Technically, my major is biology, but mentally I am pretty much undecided on what I want to commit myself to. I would love to tell you all more about myself, but you probably wouldn't find it to be too interesting. In all honesty, I do not feel that an internet blog is the best medium for introducing myself to you because you would inevitably be reading about the person that I want you to think I am, and I'm not nearly that cool.

In any case, I look forward to class tomorrow/later today and getting to know you all better.

No comments: